TERMS OF SERVICE
USAGE OF SERVICE/VEHICLE
To activate the service it is necessary to:
- Download the Spin City application to your mobile phone from Google Play (operating system Android) or App Store (operating system iOS).
- Create a Spin City user account and register via website application. When registering the Service User will be requested to enter his/her unique PIN. This number will have to be entered into the terminal which is located in the car every time before driving. The PIN is necessary for safety reasons i.e. for identification when accessing the vehicle.
- Confirm the registration at a validation point. The list of validation points can be found on www.spincity.hr.
- After the validation, the Spin City membership card is sent to the Service User. This card serves for reserve access to the vehicle and as a proof of Spin City membership and the existence of contractual relationship.
- Through the application on the mobile phone, the system offers free vehicles, which need to be reserved.
- The vehicle can be reserved for 15 minutes via the Spin City application or website. The first 15 minutes of reservation are free of charge. If the Service User fails to start using the vehicle immediately upon the expiry of reservation, every following reservation will be charged in accordance with the Regulations on Fees.
- The vehicle is unlocked with the mobile application or membership card.
- Unlocking the vehicle with mobile application: select option “Unlock” and click on the unlocking button on the virtual key which appears on the screen. The vehicle is unlocked when a green light appears on the card reader and after the sound of the door unlocking goes off, accompanied by a short activation of all four indicators.
- Unlocking the vehicle with membership card: the membership card is put against the card reader which is located under the windscreen. The vehicle is unlocked when a green light appears on the card reader and after the sound of the door unlocking goes off, accompanied by a short activation of all four indicators.
- It is necessary to check the vehicle before driving it. If there is visible damage on the vehicle, it should be immediately reported to Spin City’s call centre or in another way regulated by Spin City.
- The keys of the vehicle and the terminal are located in the glove compartment. It is necessary to enter the PIN that the Service User chose when registering and creating the Spin City user account into the terminal.
- The vehicle should be driven in accordance with the instructions on using the vehicle, the law, all safety regulations and Terms of Service.
- If the Service User wishes to take a break between drives, it is necessary to stop the vehicle, turn off the engine, leave the key in the ignition and access the terminal from which it is necessary to choose option 2 (“Take A Break”), then take the key from the ignition, get out of the vehicle and lock the vehicle with the key. Cumulatively with the service, the break can last up to 48 hours.
- The vehicle can be parked on any public parking space, without having to buy a parking ticket. It is possible to park the vehicle in a garage, but only at the Service User’s cost, and only if a break has been taken. A break purports the time when the vehicle is parked during the usage of the service, and it begins in the moment when the engine is turned off and the option “Take A Break” selected. It ends in the moment when the engine is turned back on or when the key is put back in the terminal bearing. When the drive is finished it is possible to leave the vehicle within the Spin City Zone which is specifically defined in the Regulations on Parking.
- If the Service User wants to finish the drive it is necessary to choose option “End My Drive” on the terminal, then return the vehicle key into the terminal and put everything into the glove compartment.
- Before getting out of the vehicle it is necessary to take all personal belongings from the vehicle and check whether all windows and doors on the vehicle are properly closed.
- The vehicle is locked via mobile application or by putting the membership card against the card reader. The Service User is obligated to make sure the vehicle is locked. If the vehicle has remained unlocked for any reason, the Service User is obligated to contact Spin City’s call centre. It is not permitted to move away from the vehicle if the vehicle isn’t locked.
- The usage of the service and payment end in the moment when the magnetic keychain is put back into the terminal bearing.
BEGINNING AND END OF CALCULATION PERIOD FOR USING THE SERVICE
The first 15 minutes of the reservation are free of charge. If the drive started during the reservation, the following reservation is again free of charge.
If there was no drive between reservations, each new reservation in the next two hours is charged from the first minute in accordance with the Regulations on Fees.
In the period from Monday to Friday between 00.00 h and 05.00 h all reservations are free of charge.
The charging of the reservation starts when the key “Reserve” is clicked on the application.
Calculation unit is a minute, with every started minute lasting less than 60 seconds is calculated as a whole minute.
The charging of the reservation ends with the expiry of the defined period of 15 minutes or by taking out the magnetic keychain from the terminal bearing, if the reservation period was shorter than 15 minutes.
The charging/calculation of the minutes/driving time starts when the magnetic keychain is taken out of the terminal bearing.
The charging of the service ends by returning the magnetic keychain into terminal bearing.
The charging/calculation of the minutes/break time begins when the vehicle engine is turned off and option “Take A Break” selected, and ends when the engine is turned back on or when the key is put back into the terminal bearing.
The Service User has an option of sharing drive minutes with other Service Users. It is possible to share minimum 22 minutes with another User, in a way and under the conditions described at www.spincity.hr, FAQ.
ADVANTAGES FOR MEMBERS
- If the fuel level drops to 60% or under, the Service User can fill up the fuel tank with the EUROSUPER fuel at a minimum amount of 100.00 kn at his own expense. In exchange for filling up the fuel tank, Spin City will refund the Service User the invoice amount with bonus minutes at a price of 1.60 kn per minute, at least within 24 hours.
- If the electricity level need to power the electric vehicle drops to 25% or under, the Service User can leave the vehicle to charge at designated charging stations. In exchange for connecting the electric vehicle to the charging station, the Service User gets 10 bonus minutes on his/her user account.
- Every vehicle which is used by the Service User is insured for a certain amount agreed with the insurance company. The deductible can be bought back in advance so the Service User can make sure he/she doesn’t have to pay anything in case of a claim.
With the basic insurance (CDW), which is included in the price, the Service User participates in the damage up to the amount of 2.000,00 kn.
Instant insurance (CDW) package limits the Service User’s liability in the damage up to the amount of 900,00 kn.
With monthly package City Care 30 (CDW+) the Service User can subscribe to buy out the liability for damage and be freed from any possible damage costs. City Care 30 is automatically renewed every 30 days, unless it is cancelled by the Service User.
With annual package City Care (CDW+) the Service User is not liable for any possible damage costs in the period of one year.
The Service User is obligated to act in accordance with the above provisions. Failure to comply with any provision will be considered a serious breach of contract due to which the Service Provider can terminate the Agreement and/or request compensation of damages from the Service User.
These Regulations come into force on 26 October 2017.